Monday, September 15, 2014

As far as the mounting of the nose I have already done my final adjustment for location and built the support frame accordingly.
I agree that the turn signal situation is not perfect as it relates to a modern car with the lights up high and to the side but I wanted the signals to blend into the nose like they do on the Superbird. Rather than re-invent the wheel I have just copied that look .
I had always planned to put the headlights in the nose with drop down doors . I am using 2012 Challenger headlight housings for that. The only drawback of the drop down door is what you pointed out with the signals in that it sets the headlights deep in the nose. This will probably cause the beams not to cast to the sides very well but again while it is not design perfect it is a compromise for a look I want. I  invoke hot rod privilege here.





No comments:

Post a Comment