Sunday, December 1, 2013

Well you all are probably as sick of looking at pictures of my cowl as much as I am sick of working on this tedious area but here are a few more as I close in on the finish of this area.  The first is of the last of the HVAC ducts installed over the gauge cluster area.
Major pain trying protect wiring and plastic parts and route everything. Just hope I get a little bit of air out of these when all is said and done.
Second picture is of the sub cowl finally sealed and painted.
The third picture is the cowl with the seams sealed with epoxy, bondoed and primed.
Finally I am moving on to the dash. The last picture is of the part of the dash that will be permanently attached to the car. There will be a removable padded section to transition from this assembly to the removable dash assembly.





This picture is of the finished cowl piece which I coated with spray on bed liner to give it a textured appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment