Saturday, June 1, 2013

 The right side fender is my "Wonder Fender". Mostly because I spent a month wondering where it was. I bought it of a guy on Ebay for $300.00 shipped from Iowa.
It took him 3 weeks to finally put the thing on a bus and another week to get from Iowa via transfers in Kansas City, Philadelphia and southern New Jersey. I learned a lot about shipping by bus.

The Vega window plug came from the guy who sold me the nose and wing. I paid $250.00 and I guess since these things are getting harder to find I should be pretty happy but while searching I found a beautiful one on Craigslist in San Diego for $20.00 local pick up only.

I got lucky and was able to trade the 68 hood to the same guy I bought my hood and left fender from to get the deck lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment