Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well I took the day off yesterday and visited some friends in South Carolina and put some space between me and my disappointment with the body height issues. Time to make the best of things so it is as low as it is going to go which is 2" higher than I wanted it to be. I plan to blend the rocker in. It has as much front to rear rake built into the body as was possible which is none since the hood with the inner liner removed is about 1/4" away from the manifold and bottomed out on just about everything in the engine compartment. I tried setting the hood and nose in the stock location front to rear and the darn thing looked too stubby so I pulled it forward 2". I may pull it back just a bit but this is the anti F & F car right now. 2 inches longer than a stock Daytona.


No comments:

Post a Comment