Sunday, March 16, 2014

The choice of wheels is overwhelming. But in all the wheels I looked at nothing struck me until a guy at work said try Discount Tire. So I went to their web site and the have a couple of dozen choices and I think I have found exactly what will work for me. The problem with the car is that the hubs are really wide because new wheels mount with a prominent face. getting something that looks old school without widening the body is near impossible. These wheels do a little visual trick that seems to work. Instead of the center sticking out like a dome the spokes cut inward. At the very end of the spokes they cut back to allow for a dished effect. Also seems like most wheels are more than 5 spokes which is definitely not old school. I ordered these with 20 x 9's  on Friday. Can't wait to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment