Sunday, March 9, 2014

More tedious but necessary stuff. Here are some pictures of the remaining trunk close out panels being installed. All the panels  being .040 pre painted aluminum were siliconed and riveted down. Rivets alone over time will loosen because of vibration and while they won't come out the will buzz and rattle.





Finally finished up the right side rocker remodel job. The pictures show the more involved rear portion of the rocker where there was a few complicated webs to cut through before I could cap it off and weld it up.




Time to do a quick mock up again to see where I am at now that the rockers have been modified and the front suspension has been lowered 1.75". I mocked up all of the sheet metal in the stock locations this time and will compensate the front wheel opening by moving the opening forward 2". I am not unhappy with the way it now sits. A much better stance that I did not think would be possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment