Sunday, July 17, 2016

Well as anyone who has worked on car projects knows the small BS eats up a lot of time and seems to go on forever. This weekend I had three days and was determined to just get all the work under the car done and get it down on the ground. I did but just barely.

First chore was to weld up my Frankenstein exhaust and install it under the car. I had to eliminate the resonator to fit it so I hope it doesn't sound goofy when I fire it up or have some weird harmonics.

Next I had to make a close out panel to cover the span between the end of the 06 under carriage and the rear roll pan. I made a cardboard template to fit the span and secured the 3/16 plastic panel with some stainless steel screws. The plastic is pretty tough stuff I got from work so it will take a beating under the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment