Monday, January 19, 2015

I am still messing around getting the wiring extended and looped in the trunk area. Also I wanted to make my back up lamps rectangular and it took me a while but I found some aftermarket replacement housings for a 4 Runner that seemed to fit the bill. The only modification was to replace the bulb receptacle from the 06 tail lights. I then installed them from behind the roll pan so that they would not bulge out and I could control the size of the exposed lens. And before anyone asks I won't be leaving what looks like rocket motors for exhaust. The resonator cans are way too big and hang to low so I will have to do some re routing to get  everything closer to the bottom of the car. Hopefully eliminating the afterburners won't make the car sound funky.





I had to remove the 06 reflectors that I installed last week and cut them down a bit. When I put the red lens on you could see the circular perimeter of the 06 reflectors through the lens. I minimized them and they look o.k. now.





No comments:

Post a Comment