Thursday, June 2, 2016

I installed the signal lights , the grill and the running lights into the nose. I also got the rest of the dashboard assembled. I tested out all of the heater controls and the radio and that all works. I did have to take the radio back out because they don't work so good with out the antenna hooked up. I got one of those cheap powered hot rod antennas that you can stick to the windshield but since the wiring went to the back window I just stuck it there on the package tray and it seems to work fine.

Of all the things I have done to this car sticking those stinking HEMI badges to the door was the first thing that got me really excited. What the hell?

I sanded and clear coated the chin spoiler but I got some junk in it so I have to sand and buff it.



No comments:

Post a Comment