Sunday, January 3, 2016

Well I finally got the outside of the body wet sanded down to 400. My daughter was visiting with her husband over the Christmas holidays and took these pictures with here new clip on wide angle lens for her I-phone.



Looked like I was ready for color right? Not quite. I had to strip the car back down to work on the door jambs, trunk lid well, the back sides of the doors, the insides of the front fenders and the bottom side of the hood and trunk lid. I made myself some profile cradles to keep those items from shuffling around while working on them.





These parts off the car really take up a lot of room. After I get the jamb work done and put some color on them I will have to drag the car back out of the spray booth and drag this stuff in to work on. I would say this is taking longer than expected but I really didn't know what to expect.






No comments:

Post a Comment