Sunday, August 2, 2015

Well I had just a few small fabrication jobs to take care of. I did not like the fit of the rear of the trunk lid to the tail panel so I cut the back of the trunk lid off and replaced it with a piece that blended out a little better. I also reworked the top of the tail panel to even out the seam. I had to make some transition pieces from the inner sill plate to blend into the 06 kick panels. I also filled in the signal lights on the hood. Since I am not going to run active signals I did not see the point in putting in the dummy pieces.  It took me a while to move the car into my home made  paint booth and I found out that I will have to build a 3 foot bump out to be able to work around the car with the nose on it . What's one more project? Time to sling some bondo.





No comments:

Post a Comment