Sunday, March 15, 2015

I was wanting to get back to finishing the fabrication work on the front end of the car so I had to do a few things first. As you may know this car was hit on the right front. I replaced all of the damaged components. I then loosened the 4 bolts that hold the engine cradle to the front clip and rotated it until I got the wheel base correct. Then I built some elephant stands on my car dollies so that I was able to do a quick wheel alignment using the tires and wheels I will eventually put on the car. With everything straightened out I can move ahead with the front end fabrication. Also in the "do over" department I had to cut both rear wheel openings back another 1/2" because of some clearance issues. This meant re doing the inner wheel closures.




No comments:

Post a Comment