Saturday, December 27, 2014

The bad part of working on a car is there is two of everything. I worked my way down the left side of the car and posted all of that and have been playing with the nose to avoid starting on the right side. I finally got going on that but rather than post a bunch of pictures of a process you have already seen I decided to just stop posting until I had something a little more interesting to post. I estimated I had about 100 or so hours in the left side door and I am about half way through that process on the right side now. (rinse and repeat). Here are a couple of pictures of how that is going. The glass has already been fit up with the regulators. The door latch has already been cut in and the lock and door handle rods have all been modified.




No comments:

Post a Comment